- Sitting on towels is a common courtesy.
- Always ask permission before taking photographs if cameras are allowed. Never take photos of other people’s children.
- Use of vulgar language or any other unseemly behavior is prohibited.
- Parents must supervise their children at all times.
- At clothes free events, it may take a while for some first-time visitors to become comfortable enough to disrobe, and a reasonable amount of time is allowed. Body acceptance is the theme at our events and everyone is encouraged to be nude.
- No overt sexual activity is permitted. No sexual propositions of any kind allowed.
- Basically, any behavior which causes others to feel uncomfortable is forbidden.
- Don’t stand around looking at others.
- Sexually provocative clothing and jewelry is discouraged.
- Overuse of alcohol and drug use are not tolerated.
- Be polite.
- Respect the property of others.
- Help control litter.
- Speak up for your standards.
- Set a good example! Until the public sees for themselves that nude recreation is wholesome, there will be misconceptions for a long time. Present yourself as an exemplary naturist citizen, by fully abiding by all the standards of naturist behavior, etiquette and courtesy, and further by not violating any laws, rules, or regulations in force at a particular location.
ANF affilliated places provide a safe, healthy, wholesome atmosphere for the whole family that allows everyone, including children, to have a better body image, learn respect and have more self esteem.
If you see something happening, which shouldn’t, please feel free to advise a Committee member immediately.
Promote positive naturist values. We are all in this together.